Before you visit, please be aware of the following guidelines:
All Roads are one way only
Speed Limit: 5 miles per hour
Solicitors are prohibited
Drone planes are prohibited
Smoking and/or vaping(e-cigarette) prohibited
Meat, fish and/or poultry prohibited
Alcoholic beverages prohibited
Bicycles, rollerblading or skateboarding prohibited
Medical or recreational use of marijuana prohibited
No pets allowed, except service animal
(Non-Commercial) Photos and video outdoor only
No advertising, commercial photography and/or video allowed without approval/permission
Visitors Parking only, others will be towed at owner’s expense
Loud music, private gathering, and/or tailgate party in the parking lot prohibited
Overnight parking prohibited
Dress code required: no sleeveless shirts/blouses, tank tops, shorts, shorts skirts, slippers/flip-flops
Upon entering the property, visitors must Agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
We reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone who violates them.
DINING HALL HOURS: Monday – Friday 11:30am-1:30pm | Saturday 11:30am-2:00pm | Sunday 12:00pm-2:00pm
1. We are currently only offering tours to SCHOOL GROUPS/FAITH COMMUNITIES/CITY SERVICE DEPARTMENTS, 4th grade and up. We may open up to a wider audience at a future date. Apologies for the inconvenience.
2. Our guided Group Tours are available for groups of 15 people or more, Tuesday through Sunday, and requested AT LEAST 2 weeks prior (a month ahead is best) to the potential tour date (no Monday tours.)
3. Group Tours are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. If we already have a scheduled Group Tour or a temple-wide event on your requested date, we will regretfully decline your request but you are still welcome to visit on your own. (You can give us 3 possible dates in the form)
4. The Dining Hall has recently re-opened to the general public. Depending on the size and time limitations of the group, we will either prepare lunch boxes for everyone or allow the group to partake in the buffet. Exact details will need to be discussed with the Tour Coordinator. We are unable to fulfill gluten free requests. Most items are vegan but there may be ovo-lacto meat substitutes at any given time.
5. Tours are offered in English ONLY.