For everyone’s protection and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to ask everyone to abide to the following guideline. We will currently provide limited services. The following guideline serves to ensure a safe worship experience for everyone.
Guideline on who we recommend to stay at home:
1. Those who have tested Covid-19 positive or experienced symptoms such as fever, cough, colds, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, chills, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and muscle pain.
2. Those who have recently traveled out of the country or on an airplane within the past 14 days.
3. Those who have had close contact with someone who has been tested Covid-19 positive or experienced the symptoms.
General guidelines for coming to the temple:
1. Please check the temperature and health conditions of every member of your party prior to coming to temple to ensure that no one is sick.
2. Please pre-register your appointments for visit at the link below before you come to the temple. This is due to the county's requirements on the number of people on site.
3. Please read the temple guideline before coming.
4. Temple staff will scan your temperature at the gate.
5. Please wear your face mask at all times within the premises and upon arriving.
6. Please follow the one-way route as directed, from the entrance to the exit. Do not enter closed area.
7. Please maintain at least 6 feet safe distancing at all times.
8. Please use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often (non-contact hand sanitizer station are located at various locations)
9. Please do NOT congregate in public areas – courtyard, lobby, the shrines, restrooms
10. Please prepare your own drinking water for the visit.
11. Narrow corridors such as the hallways on both sides of the courtyard will be temperarily closed for maintaining social distancing.
12. Dining hall, bookstore/tearoom, art gallery and information center will be closed.
This guideline is based on LA County’s requirements. We reserve the right to NOT let anyone who doesn’t follow the guideline into the temple premise. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.