To ensure a safe worship experience for everyone, we would like to ask everyone to abide by the following guideline. We will currently provide limited services.
Guideline on who we recommend to stay at home:
1. Those who have tested Covid-19 positive or experienced symptoms such as fever, cough, colds, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, chills, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and muscle pain.
2. Those who have recently traveled out of the country or on an airplane within the past 14 days.
3. Those who have had close contact with someone who has been tested Covid-19 positive or experienced the symptoms.
General guidelines for coming to the temple:
1. Please check the temperature and health conditions of every member of your party prior to coming to temple to ensure that no one is sick.
2. Please pre-register online at the Temple website before you come.
3. Please read the temple guideline before coming.
4. Our staff will take your body temperature at the gate.
5. Please wear your personal face mask at all the times within the premises and upon arriving.
6. Please follow the one-way route as directed, from the entrance to the exit. Do not enter closed area.
7. Please use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often (non-contact hand sanitizer station are located at various locations).
8. Water will not be provided temporarily.
9. The two hallways will be closed off to the public unless directed
10. Dining hall, bookstore/tearoom, art gallery and information center will be closed.
We reserve the right to NOT let anyone who doesn’t follow the guideline into the temple premise. Thank you for your cooperation.
**We open up next week’s appointment reservation every Thursday night.