Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple has always upheld the principles of Venerable Master Hsing Yun’s Humanistic Buddhism and abided by the four missions of Fo Guang Shan: propagate the Dharma through cultural activities, foster talents through education, benefit society through charity, and purify human minds through religious practice. Hence, we have been actively promoting our various Dharma propagation endeavors. However, with increases in activities, Dharma services, and number of devotees, expenses have also increased likewise. In initiating the Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple Dharma Protector Committee, it is hoped that we can put in our best efforts together to support the temple so that Buddhism can continue to flourish and the right Dharma can be preserved, benefitting followers from all directions.
This would require your resolve and support by participating in the Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple Dharma Protector Committee, the merits of which not only benefit your family members, but also plant bodhi seeds for yourselves. We sincerely thank you for your participation and pray for the blessings of the Buddha and bodhisattvas for enhancing your merits and wisdom as well as peace and harmony for your whole family!
• Becoming a Dharma Protector Committee member requires monthly or annually donation in support of our temple.
• Please complete a Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple Dharma Protector Committee Registration Form and pick up a “Dharma Protector Committee Membership Card.”
• Please bring your “Dharma Protector Committee Membership Card” every time you make a donation for record keeping of the amounts donated.
• Save $10 each month for donation over a three-year term. After the term expires, you are welcome to continue your support.
2. Merit Transference:
• Your name will be displayed in the Dining Hall and the merits of our morning and evening chanting transferred to you.
• Merit transference at all the temple’s major Dharma functions.
• Our temple provides assistance and service for occasions such as family weddings and funerals of all Dharma Protector Committee Members.
All who cares about Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple
4. Payment Method:
• Mail in checks payable to I.B.P.S.
3456 Glenmark Drive, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
+1 626 961 9697
Thank you for your support and caring of Hsi Lai Temple. If you have any question about our website, we welcome your feedback and related questions. This will provide us an opportunity to offer a better service to you.