|University of the West - VITA Program, assist low-income individual & families for prepare 2015 Income Tax Returns|
|Date: ||Saturday, March 11, 2017|
|Time: ||10am - 4pm |
|What to bring: |
- Social Security Cards or ITIN letters for all persons on your tax return.
- Picture ID (such as driver's license or passport).
- Tax information such as W-2, 1099, 1098.
- A copy of last year’s returns if available.
- If you are filing a joint return, both spouses must be present to sign the tax forms.
- Bank accounting and routing information if you would like to do direct deposit.
- Prepare the intake form in advance to save your time.
|Venue: ||Assembly Hall, Hsi Lai Temple|
|Reservation: ||Make your reservation at 626-571-8811 ext.100 or www.uwest.edu/vita|