Heartsaver CPR, First Aid, and AED certification is for lay rescuers who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of out-of-hospital settings.
- American Heart Association Certification
- Heartsaver CPR, First Aid & AED
- 2 Year Certification
- Same Day Certification Card!
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant