- To propagate the higher teachings of Buddhism and enhance spiritual purification of all beings.
- Practicing Buddhists (Basic requirement: have taken refuge in the Triple Gem)
- Thursday–Saturday, July 21-23, 2016
- Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple
- a. Registration fee $30.00 (non-refundable)
- b. Meals and accommodation will be provided by the temple (donations welcome).
- c. Please provide your own haiching (black robe), lohan shoes, white socks, and inner garments.
- d. Precept robes will be provided by the temple for new preceptees. For those who are renewing their Five Precepts
and/or the Bodhisattva Precepts, please bring your own precept robe.
(Donations welcome for precept robes: US$25.00 each.)
- To apply:
- a. Application forms are available at the temple and other participating branch temples
- b. For those registrating online, please fill the online registration form and follow up via email or phone.
- c. Spaces: 160 (first come, first served)
- d. For applicants from outside Los Angeles, please contact your local FGS branch temples to arrange for drop-off and
pick-up to and from the airport.
- a. Completed application forms should be received by June 30, 2016.
- b. A copy of your valid medical insurance card and one 2”x 2” photo (passport size, b/w or color)
- We are no longer accepting requests for this event. Thank you for your interest.
- Address: 3456 Glenmark Drive, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Attn: Five Precepts and Bodhisattva Precepts Retreat
- Tel: (626) 961-9697
- Fax: (626) 369-1944
- Web: www.hsilai.org
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org