We are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily. All are welcome.
Before you visit, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- All Roads are one way only
- Speed Limit: 5 miles per hour
- Solicitors are prohibited
- Drone planes are prohibited
- Smoking and/or vaping(e-cigarette) prohibited
- Meat, fish and/or poultry prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited
- Bicycles, rollerblading or skateboarding prohibited
- Medical or recreational use of marijuana prohibited
- No pets allowed, except service animal
- (Non-Commercial) Photos and video outdoor only
- No advertising, commercial photography and/or video allowed without approval/permission
- Visitors Parking only, others will be towed at owner’s expense
- Loud music, private gathering, and/or tailgate party in the parking lot prohibited
- Overnight parking prohibited
- Oversized vehicle prohibited: all oversized vehicles, including school buses and tour buses please park on glenmark drive
- Dress code required: no sleeveless shirts/blouses, tank tops, shorts, shorts skirts, slippers/flip-flops
Upon entering the property, visitors must Agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
We reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone who violates them.
Our Vegetarian Buffet is open Mon - Fri 11:30am to 1:30pm, Sat 11:30am to 2:30pm & Sun 12:30pm to 2:30pm.
We provide several ways for visitors to tour Hsi Lai Temple. All of our tours are available in English. Please read the detailed information below to find the tour that best suits your needs.
For further information, please contact our Tour Division:
Tel:(626) 961-9697 , Fax: (626) 369-1944
E-Mail is firstname.lastname@example.org