1. You have virtue: You are true to others, treating them with kindness and honesty. You are good-natured, upright, trustworthy, polite and loving. When others interact with you, they feel your warmth
and are at ease.
2. You are useful: You are of practical value to others.
3. You have substance: Being with you is an eye-opening experience that allows thinking outside the box. You do not feel compelled to broadcast your knowledge, nor believe everything you see or hear.
4. You have capacity: You listen attentively to others’ ideas and are able to voice valuable opinions.
5. You have magnanimity: You fully recognize the value of others, and appreciate their uniqueness.
6. You are interesting: You bring cheer to others. It’s not stuffy being with you.
7. You have sincerity: You understand how to make friends sincerely, thus having connections that are naturally respectable.
Furthermore, you exude boundless positivity.
There is no need to say everything you know. Do not believe everything you see. Digest everything you hear. Process your every encounter on the spot. Sift and filter through sediment; over time, your energies and capabilities will be strengthened and can give rise to great things.
Even if you win a dispute with the customer,
your customer will walk away.
Even if you win a dispute with your colleagues,
your team will be scattered.
Even if you win a dispute with your boss,
your opportunities will be suspended.
Even if you win a dispute with your family,
your familial bond will cease.
Even if you win a dispute with your friends,
your friends will become fewer.
Even if you win a dispute with your lover,
your relationship will be weakened.
No matter whom you dispute with, winning the fight always
results in a loss. It is better to compete to better oneself instead;
whoever can strengthen themselves the most is the real winner.
Tea is fragrant because boiling water releases its aroma.
Similarly, the fragrance of life is released through encountering
setbacks and disappointments. Peace is the result of cultivation, and
is the art of life.