|I. WHAT SHOULD EMPLOYERS HAVE MORE THAN THEIR EMPLOYEES?
Employers must never compare themselves with their employees in terms of skill. If they don’t have better skills than you, then you have hired the wrong people.
II. FOUR THINGS YOUTHS MUST CONSIDER:
Look farther than them.
A leader’s capacity is deepened through experiencing being at a disadvantage, and being able to tolerate the intolerable.
Possess greater strength to resist failure. A good leader is one who has perspective, capacity, and strength.
III. DON’T LET COMPLAINING BECOME A HABIT:
- What is failure?
Quitting is the biggest failure.
- What is strength?
You will find out once you experience challenges, injustice, and resentment.
- What is your responsibility?
To be more diligent than others, to work harder than others, to be more ambitious than others. This is your responsibility.
- Fools speak with their mouths, the intelligent with their heads, and the wise their hearts.
IV. ON STARTING A BUSINESS:
- Human beings are the most degenerate animals. Compared to beasts, humans are physically weak. Compared to dogs, humans are olfactorily weak. Yet humans are extremely advanced when it comes to complaining.
- I am grateful to this era of change, and also to the countless people who complain, because the times they use to complain become your opportunities. Only in a time of change do individuals become aware of what they should want and what they should give up.
- It is harmless to complain occasionally, but when it becomes a habit, it is like drinking from the sea: the more you drink, the thirstier you get.
- In the end, you will realize that successful people are all “fools” who chose not to complain.
- The world will not remember what you said, but will definitely remember what you did!
- It is difficult to offer a clear explanation of a good idea. What can be clearly explained is usually not a good idea!
- To start a business, find the right people, not necessarily those who are the most successful.
- The most unreliable things in this world are connections.
- “Freebies” are the most expensive things in the world.
- Today is very cruel. Tomorrow is even crueler, but the day after tomorrow will be beautiful. Yet most people die on tomorrow night; only the true heros can see the sunrise on the day after tomorrow.